Thursday, January 16, 2014

Valentine's Day - High or Low Calorie???

Valentine's Day is approaching, so for you, I have put together some HIGH and LOW CALORIE  items that you could gift or receive. 

 Of course, me being a florist I am starting with this item first.  Not only are they beautiful to look at and the smell is heavenly, but they are very low in calories. I can almost guarantee that you will not gain a pound if you receive this gift.




This item here, HIGH in calories but always fun to receive. Every bite can be a surprise, from the delectable sweetness melting in your mouth or the instant projection reaction. 




You cannot go wrong with this gift item, very LOW in calories and also beautiful to look at . Tulips are the 2nd most popular flower to receive at Valentine's Day and are an expression of perfect love. One of my favorite flowers.





This item has no calories at all, in fact it will aid you in weight loss!! Your biceps will be getting a great work out with bare minimum  use. Just remember to switch over to your other hand frequently for a balanced workout. I would not recommend dish washing while wearing.





What can I say about this item? Looks scrumptious, smells divine and tastes yummy.  Really, home made baked goods are the ultimate even though they can be HIGH in calories.




Wouldn't this be FUN to receive!!!  LOW in calories and all you have to do is wait for your Prince to bring you  the other!!   I absolutely love this!




I found it!! Wear this on the other hand with the above ring and you'll be complete!! Caution, these items could cause injury to your partner, please remove while sleeping. Oh and absolutely no calories.





For that special person in your life. This set of tools are HIGH in calories, but can you imagine the fun when your honey asks you to bring him the 3/16th open end wrench and you hand him this!!  I'm betting he doesn't have a set of tools like these.



I want these tools!!  What is your favorite??





































No comments:

Post a Comment