Wednesday, November 27, 2013

I AM GRATEFUL

I  am GRATEFUL for my family of course!!                   
              
              

but most of all these two beautiful little girls. Sure didn't know this kind of love existed until they did.          

  LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!! 


I am GRATEFUL in my life to be able to gather with my girls and create centerpieces for our Thanksgiving table.



I am GRATEFUL to be able to share with others my designs and to show off my up and coming designer, seen here posing with her Thanksgiving Centerpiece!!




I am GRATEFUL for my job. Creating beautiful design for others, whether they are happy occasions or sad occasions. It gives me great pleasure to design with flowers. Flowers bring happiness, love and warmth to any occasion. You know you are gonna smile when someone surprise you with a bright bouquet. You will feel love when your special someone brings you flowers for that special day. You will feel the thoughtfulness and warmth of receiving flowers during a very difficult time in your life or when you are not feeling well. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE FLOWERS!!


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment